BR Cruises

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Which Cruise Lines should we take?

I have been doing some research on which cruise lines and it's ships stop in Lisbon, Portugal. Here are the cruise ships that stop in Lisbon. Which Cruise Lines should we take? Which cruise lines should we avoid?

Royal Caribbean- Regent of the Seas/Independence of the Seas
Holland America- Noordam/Prinsendam
P&O Cruises- Ventura/Oriana
Princess Cruises- Ruby Princess
Celebrity Cruises- Celebrity Constellation
Norwegian Cruise Line- Norwegian Jewel/Norwegian Gem
Carnival Cruise Lines- Carnival Splendor






Answer :
Who is going with you? How old are you? Look over the rest of the itinerary and see which one has other stops that interest you the most.

Royal and Carnival are great and the least expensive. B/c of that, you will have more young people and more children on your cruise. I have no idea if you consider that a pro or a con but I am a huge fan of these two cruiselines. Good value for the money.

Princess- a great cruise line. More expensive though.

Celebrity- the most expensive line. a lot of luxuries provided that aren't going to be on the cheaper lines. Better food as well.

Norweigan- I hate. Avoid at all cost. Worst cruise imaginable and if it had not been my first cruise but lots of other people telling me that RC and Carnival were 100 times better, I may have never taken another cruise.

Holland- I'm just about to go on Holland in a couple weeks. Holland is for old people and most of the clientele will be 60+. As it's a family reunion cruise, most of my family is 60+ as well so I was outvoted. It doesn't do the 2 shows after dinner like other lines. The shore excursions will not be as athletic either as they seem to all be wheelchair accessible.

Read the reviews on each ship on cruise critic.com. They will have reviews from people who just got off the ship and some great reviews on the shore excursions offered.






Answer :
The cruises that I know myself are good to go on are Royal Caribbean, Norwegian Cruise Line, Carnival Cruise Lines, and Princess Cruises. I either know people that have been on one, have gone on one myself, or have heard good things about these.

The cruises that I recommend you don't go on because I have heard bad things about or just have never heard anything about are Holland America, P&O Cruises, and Celebrity Cruises.

Hope this helps you!!






Answer :
Every cruise line produces a different expierence for its guests. Some - like Holland America are the more traditional style that tends to attract people who want a slower paced vacation. OTOH they have limited facilities for children.

I suggest that you find a travel agent and have them talk to you about what you want so they can recommend the cruise line that will best fit the way you want to vacation.

FYI - I am a Holland America fan. The older crowd does not bother me as I prefer good conversationalists to the 'drink until you puke' crowd.






Answer :
I would strongly reccomend Norwegian Cruise Line. They are my all-time favorite- they really do try to please you. (: But if not, I would secondly choose Royal Caribbean, and thirdly Carnival. They are all pretty good cruise lines, but these 3 are THE BEST. If you just aren't sure after all your answers talk to your local travel agent, they'll help you out alot.






Answer :
i have sailed with Royal Carribean twice and im going agian in june...they treat you very well and the service is great...there is so much to do you'll always be busy.

i recomend Royal Carribean

Enchantment of the Seas or Freedom of the Seas






Answer :
I have also sailed with Princess 9 times and once again I can't praise them enough. But unless you are over 50 years old, I would avoid Holland America. That is because this ship's customers are all most all over 50 years old.






Answer :
I've only cruised on Carnival and I love it. Check out the site I listed below and you'll find tons of information on all the cruise lines.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/






Answer :
I've been on a Princess cruise, which was great. I've not been on any of the others though, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AU Cruises

DE Cruises

ASIA Cruises

EU Cruises